Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Soft Purple Eye Makeup with Peach Lips

This is from last week and I've been busy so I haven't been able to get this posted until today. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this lip color on me. I've always loved peach lippies, but I'm not sure that it goes that well with my skin tone.

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks! 

 
 
 
 
If you like my jewelry, check out my amazon shop (click below):
Eyes:
Organic vegetable glycerin as an eye primer (applied all over upper lid with ring finger)
Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow - Vanillaty Fair (applied under the brow and blended downward lightly toward just above the crease)
Eyeshadow: Coastal Scents Smoky Palette
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner Brown Eyes (the dark purple one)
Essence All Eyes On Me Mascara - Black (1 coat lower lashes)



Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)
 

Face: 
Lucy Minerals - Pale Olive/Creamy Olive Foundation (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
e.l.f. Baked Blush - Peachy Cheeky (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)


No comments:

Post a Comment